Tuesday, May 1, 2012

THINGS I LOVE THE MOST

I love my life, I love the new Pepsi Next, I love not being afraid to try something new ie: moving, Pepsi Next and rope swinging at age 36. I love not being afraid of being 36 (in fact am always saying I am 38) I love my job, I love what I do, I love my family and friends, I love holidays and days that end in 'Y' I love meeting new people and knowing someone inside and out. I love being surprised. I love wearing nothing (maybe my swim suit... lol). I love the water. I love the sunshine, I love the rain and the way it makes the desert smell, I love the snow, but love the fall because the trees are so pretty. I love a fire (in a pit) I love BBQ, I LOVE LOVE LOVE my daughter and husband of 10 YRS. I love seeing new things and going new places. I love taking a wrong turn, being surprised. I love creating things people love to look at. I love scrapbooking, photography, and making stuff... :-) I LOVE LOVE LOVE a hot bath but the fact that I have gotten used to a luke warm one so baby girl can get in with me and that I now never have a moment alone in the bathroom. I love her laugh when her Daddy tickles her and the way she looks when she is asleep (or awake) I love her soft hair, her smooth skin, her spot (and more so HER love of her spot!) her little tude and scrunchie nose she makes.... 


and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you care enough about what I love to have read this! ---- please leave a comment. 

2 comments:

  1. tell me what you love and what you love about me aaaww!!!

    ReplyDelete