Friday, May 25, 2012

Happy Memorial Day Weekend

Memorial Day Weekend was lots of fun. Hung out by the pool Saturday and visited with Lily's Godparents on Sunday. Had a few too many beverages but the Watermelon Spash and Dripping Springs vodka went down really good on a 'hot summer day' :-) I hope everyone had a safe, fun, happy holiday, and remembered to say thank you to all the armed forces and other's who served our country this weekend.


Ashley and Danny by the pool Saturday


Lily in her new suit and puddle jumper! That's a red bandana on her head.


helping make omelets for breakfast!


Mommy's hair looks great with her new curling iron!

2 comments:

  1. Here I come back to work on a holiday slowest day in the history of slow three calls in 9 hours. Ugh. I just wanna go home everybody is being mean today. I want my babies and my pillow and SLEEP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete