Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A FAMILY OUTTING




Mommy packed frozen slushies.


See the turtle across the way?



Even if you don't catch any fish... It is so beautiful here... great way to spend the day!

Once Danny got off yesterday morning and we went fishing for while along with a picnic... Lily ate the whole time. :-)  Then we went poolside to have a lazy afternoon and BBQ. I got too much sun without enough water intake and got a roaring headache! It was a wonderful beautiful day in paradise though! I also love spending time with my two favorite people in the world!

I also found out being a protective mother has made me a prude. When we walked down to the park area, someone was smoking marijuana. When I smelled it I complained to Danny. They stopped, and we stayed to enjoy our day, but I laugh at myself now thinking, 'DID THAT USED TO BE ME?'

No comments:

Post a Comment