Tuesday, May 29, 2012

photography...



that's Daddy and Lily somewhere in there :-)


Mommy tired (and still looken good!)
after the slowest day in the history of dispatch
I can't say as that I really dispatch anymore.
I am a laison between facilities and facilitator. lol 
which is very similiar to operative informant I have found
I have been stratigically places in a hornets nest
OUCH is right!


Yesterday was so slow and yet more difficult than a busy day.
All ready done more transports this morning
in a 3 hour time frame than all day yesterday in a 12 hour shift!
OMG
Jump out the window...


Today has started out to be fantastic and I will try my hardest to keep the momentum!
It is my Tuesday (yes, also literally Tuesday),
yet, also my Friday YEEEAAAHHH!!!!

Floating the Comal tomorrow! Can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment