Wednesday, May 23, 2012

CREATIVITY DAY!!!


Lily painting Minnie Mouse


Lily, Mommy and Danny handmade from paperdolls
with Cricut paperdolls cartridge


Surfer Boys!

Lily and I had a great day off together Monday. We took out the craft table and had a crafty morning. She colored on her new Disney Glitter paper her Mimi got for her, had glitter from one end of her to the other... I finished (just about) an entire summer - move to San Marcos album, including two pages with handmade paperdolls from the Cricut paperdolls cartridge dressed beachy, one page with a Lily Mommy and Daddy and another with two surfers. Now we just have to take a vacation to the beach and get some cool photos to add. Nice to be ready. I fell behind and have to catch up between summer 2010 and easter 2011 and then Eater til Halloween and all of this year I will stay on top of! I have time on my side now. Time management is no longer an issue. LOL!!! I also finsihed off a ballet page from fall of last year and added some Mickey Mouse brithday pictures to her scrapbook page of her third birthday. It was nice to see her look back at her life events (yes, I know she is only 4 now) but she all ready can remember events vividly by seeing the scrapbook pages I have made to record her precious memories! I will attach a couple photos. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment