Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sunday excitement

One call in two and a half hours. WOW. Eating cookies for breakfast. All ready fixed my calendar and budget up for the month... Cleaned up my external hard drive. Finally bought a terabyte to back everything up on. Scary for me to imagine losing all those pictures from Lily's childhood. Peace of mind now that it's done. Had it on my to do list for a long time. Lily is at her new sitter's today. Packed her up last night and finally yes after five years now figured out how to do her hair at night so we don't have to fight about it in the morning. I put it in a large ponytail wrapped up, kind of like a bun. No tangles. So I just clip her bangs out of her eyes, and clean the rest up. . . She is staying the night with her Grammy and Grand Pappy Tuesday and Wednesday. So today or tomrrow I have to pack another bag. Least al my laundry is done and meals and clothes lined up for hte week. I needed organiztion this week. I won't see Lily from Tuesday morning thru Thursday night which is the longest amount of time I've ever been away from her. BOO WOO. I know, I know! My beatiful girl is getting big.

No comments:

Post a Comment