Tuesday, June 26, 2012

BOULDERDASH

MY WORD FOR THE DAY... even though I have not locked my keys in my car, hit my head on anything, or screwed anything up yet today... It seems to be a sucky down...hill...kinda day! I gotta pull up! Get outta this! My normal working partner is not here and although she may throw other people off, our chi is in sync. When you work with someone you are not used to, your day is a little wonky. BOULDERDASH!!

laugh laugh laugh at myself - I just realized I have two different earrings on. That's what I get for dressing in the dark using my cell phone as a flashlight for finding my jewelry. Well that shows it is a BOUDLERDASH kind of day! But I am leaving my earrings on, cuz they are still cute, sort of match, and make me laugh!

When life gives you lemons, MAKE LEMONADE!!

AT LEAST I CAN LAUGH AT MYSELF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment