Friday, June 1, 2012

Comal River TOOB FLOAT

You have to check this out! I couldn't bring a camera nor did I bring my phone... but you can watch a video on youtube. Look up Comal River Toobing... Lily did great! It was the longest float 2 1/2 to 3 hours! It is a very wide deep and clear.... crystal clear river! There are lots of restrictions but adhering didn't stop us. If you are going to do a float and make a day of it... this is the way to go! If you come visit we'll go! The chutes were like a waterpark not too bad however scary with Lily (for me) being her first time. She held onto the toob and I held onto her. I ate water but when we came thru she said Mommy laughing almost insanely let's do it again!

1 comment:

  1. She was also the littlest toober out there and man is she a river rat.... so well behaved jumps off to swim when she's hot and keeps up with the big kids (us)! Gotta love it she is so much like ME!

    ReplyDelete