Monday, April 30, 2012

what to do?

I had to drink some Earl Grey to wake up a bit this fine afternoon. Slowest day on the history of dispatcher's work load. I got a lot of digital scrapbooking, phone calls, follow ups (personal) and other nonsense done, however not a whole lot of work. Earl Grey is my friend.

Rent is paid, tomorrow is my Friday all ready, and Lily and Danny are playing basketball, He says she is pretty good at it, dribbling of course, not shooting just yet. Although she is tall, she is not that tall.

I hope to have some family time, hang out on the porch, maybe take a hot uninterrupted shower and snuggle with my love bugs before bed. I gotta do it all over again tomorrow.

Anyone need some scrapbooking done or cards made? I am completely available!

Much love to you all - 2 more hours what to do what to do???



No comments:

Post a Comment