Wednesday, April 11, 2012

We moved to San Marcos... I have been here 3 week now. It is beautiful, green and wonderful weather. ---- We both have great jobs. I commute to Austin and Danny to New Braunfels. Can't wait for our friends to relocate... Ashley this weekend and Reed and Mary within 2 years. But we will be surrounded by good people :-)

So beautiful if anyone wants to come visit.

Lily loves it and has finally relaxed that we are not taking her back to El Paso were people don't know how to drive (which would make Mommy cuss) and we are staying in the pretty place (which makes Mommy smile!!!)

Danny is bored with his job all ready but relaxed and no one who worked with him would recognize he is so loose compared to being wound so tightly. UGH! Bought time. If I thought I relaxed when I had stepped down... I am super uber supremo relaxed now. I have not a care in the world. What to put on my bucket list I suppose is my next feet.

I miss my family and love everyone so much for helping form this great person and MOMMY I have become, I owe it to you all that I have what I do today and am who I am - literally. I am closest to my Aunt Glenda's daughter, Janet now who I plan to suprise if no one gives it away before and visit next month. We also plan to visit the Gulf Coast and deep sea fish, maybe rent a beach house... also visit Sea World in San Antonio and think about getting Lillian enrolled in school soon.

WOW it has all happened so quick. My advise to anyone not happy in what they are doing or where they are at in life is... ONLY YOU CAN CHANGE IT. If it is you, change you. If it is the environment, change the environment. If you keep moving and the same circumstances arrise, it is you! Change you, before you move again - YOU ARE the common denominator. Other than that... Do what you want with the time you have - don't do what you are told. Don't live under the thumb or serve the man! bE THE MAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment