Wednesday, April 25, 2012

digital scrapbook page Seriously Beautiful

So happy to have time to digital scrapbook and play with all the beautiful photo I have of Lily and also, our new home. Just nice to have the time, not be stressed out, not chew my nails or feel like I have to smoke (maybe I can quit now) MAYBE! I know both mine and Danny's stress levels are down, considerably down. Sorry for those we left behind who are not so lucky... I enjoy posting positive things but feel people may think I am poking fun. I am not trying to be spiteful, it is not in my blood. Keep checking for emails and my blog for any new photos and I will keep playing around with digital scrapp'n til I get an album ready and then post it like that. Here is a brief glimpse. Also, please help me with a title for my crafties... a trade name. Like Denise's Smitten for Glitter, but I am not that blingy. I welcome any ideas you have!

1 comment:

  1. i love this picture and have to stop, can't scroll by without pausing to wonder what she was thinking about.... BESIDES QUIT TAKING MY PICTURE! I DON'T WANT TO SIT STILL!!!

    ReplyDelete