Friday, November 2, 2012

Oct 31st Halloween at Abiding Love and Faith Church Fall Festival

One of the ladies I work with, Amy, told me about her church's fall festival in South Austin, (Danny hates Austin) so I drug Danny and Lily to it. WE HAD SOOO MUCH FUN!!! Danny can say he hates Austin, but there is SO MUCH TO SEE AND DO!!!


Lily waiting with Danny for a game holding hands ~ she was scared, first hiding behind me then with Danny because of this little kid in front of her with the red hair.


You can see why!


I knew she'd be good at this one. She got 2 out of 4... She has a god arm & good aim!



She looks as if she is bartering for candy. Truely they were discussing toy vs candy.


There was a little scene set up for pictures.


Cutie but she was closing her eyes.


This was more for hte little ones and she didn't even win, but they give the kids toys or candy regardless. I think it should at least be a gmae everyone wins at then. If they play adn lose, why do you still give them a toy? What is that teaching them?


I love this game nad htink my Dad should make it! It is called frog-hop.


Smoke came fromt he top of the engine. The train went pretty fast after it got going.


I had my very FIRST FRITO PIE AND Lily had a giant pickle.
First since she was a little girl cutting teeth.

\
Lily won in teh cake walk, and picked a stuffed animal. Danny saw the carrot cake and so we all played. LILY WON AGAIN!!! However, much to Daddy's dismay, she picked the GIANT CUPCAKE!!!


Her first Jumping Balloon. Very safe. It was the only one I have ever seen supervised and the gentleman only let 4 kids in at a time and they were all the same size. One got out to let another in etc... VERY DIFFERENT than El Paso if you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment