Wednesday, August 15, 2012

technologically friendly/unfriendly

I have had cable TV now for about 3 months. The 1st two we lived here we didn't. I was a cable hater, missing Direct TV. However our apt makes you have renters insurance and pay a hefty deposit to install Direct TV. So... I had been putting off learning to use all the recording functions and just read the literature on it (yes, 3 months later). Yea... easy breezy same as Direct, pretty much and you can start a program from the beginning if you catch something good after it has started. LOL! Technology had me put off, but it is soooo easy! Just gotta get of the pot and take advantage of what it has to offer.

WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS... READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!!!!

1 comment:

  1. ok... it was because IT ISN'T A DVR!!! UGH! I need to get a DVR now! LOL!

    ReplyDelete