Tuesday, March 3, 2009

So here it is - the most pictures ever posted on a blog at once! Just kidding but if you can stand it... there is a whole scrapbook on here and her latest pics! I have to finish off with embleshments but... pretty much done and i have to pick up more pics tomorrow for her next 2 then I will at least be in 08! I'll try and keep up - posting them for you to see as I get them done. Getting lots of new page ideas too, of how to use patterns I'd never know how to start with before! And bright colored ones too! Multiple shades etc... Hope you enjoy it and it doesn't bore you - especailly you, oh crafty one! Hey I even used glitter on one - I'll make sure to send that one next time! It's a valentine's page, well it's called my two loves - lily and Danny of course! (and you thought it was talking adn scrappen!) JUST KIDDING! Luv to all! More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment