Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hello all! I am at work again. Going for training in Albequerque this weekend though, nice break. I get alot done at work though, non work related! I am currently working on a Christmas album for Lily's first 2 Christmases. Also I have finished her 1st, well, almost 3 albums and am almost caught up. I still need to print August to December. It is a little expensive when you do all the pictures at once. I am current for this year too, still posting every week. I post on myspace, facebook, my blog (here, of course) and still email everyone. So if you check it out in more than one spot, know they are pretty much the same,. I also add my crafts on here, only scrapbooks right now. Hope you all don't get bored with me! Tag along! I'll bring my camera to the training too, for those of you at Rural, and also the scenary! Love to you - have a blessed day! And don't forget to stop and smell the roses!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment