Monday, October 1, 2012

Copic Markers

Thank you Mom!!!


this box of seemingly normal markers is 188 dollars. IT IS 36 MARKERS!!! For Geezis sake! and that is not even the most expensive price. At the local hobby store they are prices 40 dollars for a set of 6!!! taht woudl be 240 dollars for 36 markers!!!

My mom just bought me 13 of the same markers for 50 plus tax and shipping. Quick math.... That is less than half the price.

Thank goodness I am a bargain shopper. Yes, I know still expensive for markers but I choose them instead of Lauren Hutton Makeup. (Which my mom also got me hooked on :-)

I haven't got the markers in yet but I ma sure they are FANTASTIC AND I WILL MAKE BEAUTIFUL CREATIONS WITH THEM!!!

There are so many neat techniques and products out there these days and sometimes going cheap = cheap looking results. I hope these make a nice addition to my creations. I am sure they will! My next investments may be nesting templates ( depending on what Cricut cartridges has to offer in the same manner of what I want.) and maybe, just maybe still the letter press.

I am dying to try these markers out though! I am stamping imagines to color later this week when I get the markers in ... hope to get it done today at work ~ productivity report to come... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment