Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Lake McQueeney

Oh Lordy. For once I gave up! We went on search of this lake between Sequin and New Braunfels. I missed the turn after driving right by the town of McQueeney and seeing the dam... (beautiful!) and my navigator took me to the reminencse of a natural disaster scene (so it seemed) mobile home park from hell! It was the most God awful place to live. I couldn't believe the homes were inhabited. It was disqusting. The roads were horrible and speed bumps the size of logs. UGH! So I now know where I went wrong. Next time I will find what I am looking for. It is on the Texas Park's website... there is excellent bass fishing there. We've gotta take another run at it. I just don't want to end up in the hands of deliverance again. SCARY!!!


I looked all over for directions, some description of maybe a boat launch, restaurant, fishing report... NOTHING. If it does exisit they keep it pretty hidden!!! I'm telling you once I find it, and if it's worth anything... I'm putting directions and pictures all over the web so if you want to go there you don't have my horrible first experience. I am still trying on Texas State Parks for a map of some kind... Nothing in exisitance I tell you!

LOL! It is a no Public Access Lake! BLAH! I'm gonna float down the river into their lake and catch their fishies anyway! NO WONDER!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment