Wednesday, January 14, 2009

HI EVERYONE

HELLO AGAIN! I am at work, again. Almost done, this has been the longest day ever! Days kick my butt! I can't wait to go to nights, tomorrow. I will work 7p-7a. Traffic is lighter going to and from work, I'll see Lily more and actually see the light of day, not sleep the entire time I'm off, and live some what normal. I know those people who work days just don't understnad. I DON'T DO MORNINGS!!! I slipped getting out of the shower this morning, burnt my bagel and it's too freaken cold to smoke at 6 am here! LOVE YOU ALL!!! MORE SOON! DANIELLE

1 comment:

  1. Too freaken cold to smoke?!?! Now THAT'S cold!!Sure miss you ~ thanks for the posts ~ they are great. Makes it seem like you're not so far away. Hope the rest of your day goes in a better direction!! How can it not?

    ReplyDelete